Therapeutic massage involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body. This helps to alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm, stress and to prevent injury while it promotes health and wellness.
Overall benefits of massage
- Help relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Improves healing rate of injuries, reduces pain and swelling, reduces formation of scar tissue
- Provides greater joint flexibility and increases range of motion
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Enhances athletic performance
Types of massage we offer
- Swedish – promotes relaxation, increases circulation and calms the nervous system
- Sports Massage – ensures the health and well being of the athlete and enhances athletic performance
- Deep Tissue – helps with recovery and rehabilitation
- Assisted Stretching – increases joint flexibility and range of motion
For more information, please contact Suzanne Pullen at 203.221.7475 or email@example.com.