SRC offers a Nutrition Counseling Program available to all members.
To get started, existing and new members are invited to sign up for a free 30-minute consultation to explore health and nutrition goals with our nutrionist. The session includes an analysis of current diet and explores how program services can be utilized to meet specific needs.
Once goals are established, members can sign up for single counseling sessions or packages of five or eight sessions. Each 1/2-hour session includes:
- Calculations of daily nutrient needs tailored to your individual lifestyle.
- Meal plans and dietary recommendations to help give you more energy and make you healthier.
- Easy recipes to get you through your busy week in the healthiest way.
- Communication between the nutritionist and your trainer to devise the most effective way for you to reach fitness and health goals.
- The nutritionist will tailor your sessions to specific needs, such as: Sports Nutrition to properly fuel yourself for sports and training.
- Healthy Eating 101 to heal your body through food and learn to shop for, or in restaurants order healthy foods.
- Team Trim enables you to work with a partner, spouse, relative or friend to lose weight.
For more information, please contact Suzanne Pullen at 203.221.7475 or email@example.com.