Saugatuck Rowing Club is partnering with OneGoal Prep to provide expert, year-round support for standardized test prep and the college admissions process. OneGoal will bring its history of success working with student athletes to develop a comprehensive application strategy for SRC’s junior rowers.
ONEGOAL + SRC Summer & Early Fall 2017
This summer, OneGoal will be working to prep students for the September & October ACT exams.
ACT SMALL GROUP CLASS
SESSION 1: Oct. 15th | 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 2: Oct. 17th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 3: Oct. 19th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 4: Oct. 26th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 5: Nov. 2nd | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 6: Nov. 4th | 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 7: Nov. 9th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 8: Nov. 16th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 9: Nov. 29th | 6:30pm-8:00pm
SESSION 10: Dec. 3rd | 8:30am – 12:00pm
Both classes taught by Drew Coyne, Director of Testing
WHAT: 10 session course, including 2 or 3 timed + scored ACT diagnostic exams in preparation.
WHERE: SRC Regatta Room
WHEN: See above. Diagnostic sessions in red
COURSE COST: $1595 – Payable via Regatta Central
$84 Dinner Option (served by SRC’s Boathouse at 6:15pm) – All payable via Regatta Central
Drew Coyne, Director of Testing
For small group classes to run, a minimum number of four students must sign up for the course.
Students may not enroll in a review course that is taught by their own instructor.
Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org
1:1 sessions available for midterms and year-long assistance.
College Advising Consultation
OneGoal will be providing a one time, one-hour consultation which affords students and parents the opportunity to discuss and plan appropriate courses for their high school career and obtain an overview of the college process with Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions at OneGoal Prep. The Common Application, standardized testing requirements and ways in which colleges evaluate applicants can be considered during this meeting.
College Advising Package
OneGoal will be providing guidance on the college admissions process focusing on college essay writing and advising for SRC’s rowers with Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions at OneGoal Prep. Services for this package will include:
- An extensive intake session to help SRC rowers identify colleges, assess student strengths (academic, athletic and extracurricular) and preferences with regard to learning and campus environment
- Assistance with curriculum choices and identification of service and extracurricular activities and internship opportunities
- Resume preparation (athletic and general)
- Writing support for all correspondence regarding athletic recruitment and completion of recruiting questionnaires
- Assistance with correspondence with admissions representatives of colleges of interest College interview preparation
- Ongoing guidance with college choices, application decisions regarding Early Decision, Early Action and Regular Decision pathways, deferrals and waitlists