Saugatuck Rowing Club is partnering with OneGoal Prep to provide expert, year-round support for standardized test prep and the college admissions process. OneGoal will bring its history of success working with student athletes to develop a comprehensive application strategy for SRC’s junior rowers.
ONEGOAL + SRC Summer & Early Fall 2017
This summer, OneGoal will be working to prep students for the September & October ACT exams.
August ACT SMALL GROUP CLASS (for the September 9th ACT)
SESSION 1: Aug. 13th | 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 2: Aug. 15th | 5:45pm – 7:15pm
SESSION 3: Aug. 17th | 5:45pm – 7:15pm
SESSION 4: Aug. 22nd | 5:45pm – 7:15pm
SESSION 5: Aug. 24th | 5:45pm – 7:15pm
SESSION 6: Aug. 26th | 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 7: Aug. 29th | 6:30pm – 8:00pm
SESSION 8: Aug. 31st | 6:30pm – 8:00pm
SESSION 9: Sept. 2nd | 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 10: Sept. 6th | 6:30pm – 8:00pm
October ACT SMALL GROUP CLASS (for the October 28th ACT)
SESSION 1: | September 10th – 8:30am – 12:00pm SESSION 6: | October 11th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
SESSION 2: | September 13th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm SESSION 7: | October 15th – 8:30am – 12:00pm
SESSION 3: | September 20th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm SESSION 8: | October 18th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
SESSION 4: | September 27th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm SESSION 9: | October 23rd – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
SESSION 5: | October 4th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm SESSION 10: | October 25th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Both classes taught by Drew Coyne, Director of Testing
WHAT: 10 session course, including 2 or 3 timed + scored ACT diagnostic exams in preparation.
WHERE: SRC Regatta Room
WHEN: See above. Diagnostic sessions highlighted
COURSE COST: $1595 – Payable via Regatta Central
Drew Coyne, Director of Testing
For small group classes to run, a minimum number of four students must sign up for the course.
Students may not enroll in a review course that is taught by their own instructor.
Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions email@example.com
1:1 sessions available for midterms and year-long assistance.
College Advising Consultation
OneGoal will be providing a one time, one-hour consultation which affords students and parents the opportunity to discuss and plan appropriate courses for their high school career and obtain an overview of the college process with Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions at OneGoal Prep. The Common Application, standardized testing requirements and ways in which colleges evaluate applicants can be considered during this meeting.
College Advising Package
OneGoal will be providing guidance on the college admissions process focusing on college essay writing and advising for SRC’s rowers with Lissa Steele, Director of Admissions at OneGoal Prep. Services for this package will include:
- An extensive intake session to help SRC rowers identify colleges, assess student strengths (academic, athletic and extracurricular) and preferences with regard to learning and campus environment
- Assistance with curriculum choices and identification of service and extracurricular activities and internship opportunities
- Resume preparation (athletic and general)
- Writing support for all correspondence regarding athletic recruitment and completion of recruiting questionnaires
- Assistance with correspondence with admissions representatives of colleges of interest College interview preparation
- Ongoing guidance with college choices, application decisions regarding Early Decision, Early Action and Regular Decision pathways, deferrals and waitlists