Fitness for Life
Fitness and overall wellness are now achievable goals for everyone. Our magnificent light-filled health club overlooking the Saugatuck River offers a variety of opportunities to condition the body while reducing stress and improving overall health. State-of-the-art exercise equipment, a variety of classes, nutrition counseling and a staff of highly professional trainers will inspire you to achieve your fitness objectives. The key benefits of the SRC Fitness Center are:
- Healthy, safe, supervised exercise
- Easy access to river rowing
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere in very clean spaces
- A convenient location
- Our goal is to help you build your body, mind, and self-esteem through careful attention to your personal goals, physical condition and limitations.
SRC has been a leader in health, wellness and personal training since its start in 2000.
Small Group Training
Did you know that SRC offers small group training for your company’s employees, family and friends?
- On-site training, in small groups or one-on-one available in the state of the art facility at Saugatuck.
- Customized Training for groups of 2-10 people.
- Try a group spin, yoga, pilates, boot camp class or more. Train with a trainer, develop strength, endurance, flexibility, and hone your nutrition. All classes will be customized for your group in a motivational, fun format that yields results.
- One-on-one Personal Training with individualized program development. Custom programs available based on needs, goals and results of the individual assessment.
- Programs available for one, two, three or more months.
- Too difficult to get out of the office? Our trained professionals can come to your office before, during or after your workday*. (appropriate exercise space required, travel fees may apply)
- Programs are ideal for family and friends in a group training format.
- Small group workouts draw enthusiasm and cohesiveness. Your customized support group!
- Increase Productivity, Wellness and Employee Happiness
For more information, please contact Suzanne Pullen at 203.221.7475 or email@example.com.